The Blu Flag
From 2000 onwards, consecutively, Numana has been rewarded with this important recognition.
the Blue Flag is a recognition given to those towns that meet specific touristic and environmental requirements.
What does it mean to be a Blue Flag town? Means to meet the floowing conditions:
- Bathing waters excellent quality
- posting the results of the analysis on waters
- Beach establishments to monitored by lifeguard service
- efficiency of the city's purification plants
- Well connected sewage system
- Pedestrian areas
- monitoring and traffic restrictions
- courses and environmental meetings
- facilities for people with disabilities
- well-cared for Street furniture